Monday, July 17, 2006

Sock Update

KnitsAt 14 rows per inch, my Chocolate Watermelon Socks are growing slowly. I just knitted in the waste yarn for the future heel, and I've decided to keep things simple this hot summer and stick with a stockinette cuff, then an inch or so of ribbing at the top.

Otherwise, I've done a little frogging and rewinding of failed projects, then organizing and cleaning the yarn corner. I'm gathering all the dye gear once again, to make the prize for the lucky winner. You have 10 hours left!

1 comment:

  1. These are SUPER cute! are they self striping or are you striping them yourself? what yarn is this? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!