Tuesday, March 22, 2005

2 Socks on 2 Circulars

I finally did it! I taught myself the 2 socks on 2 circular needles method. Life will never be the same again. Since I have no vices anymore, so I'm going to make knitting my addiction now....

Knitting Two Socks on Two Circular Needles

Using straight needles, I began with a crochet provisional cast on, then knit short rows to turn the toe, unzipped the chain, and slid all the stitches on circular needles.

Knitting Two Socks on Two Circular Needles

I worked each toe separately, and slipped both onto the circulars, and now I'm working the feet. I didn't mark the needles, because it seems obvious which needle to knit from -- the only workable one! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I am having a hard time with the slipper sock pattern using the knifty knitter I can't seem to do the heel correctly. Can anyone show me how?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!