Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Cashmere

Grignasco Cashmere SoftWe had our yarn shop Christmas party tonight, and everybody brought something yummy to eat. Maria brought rotisserie chicken, wine & beer, and gave everybody handmade beaded Christmas ornaments that are pretty enough to wear as a pin, and Grignasco Cashmere Soft - pure cashmere yarn.


PURE CASHMERECASHMERE! I've never knitted with it before, and frankly, I'm a bit intimidated. Just what do I make with 385 yards of beautiful red cabled cashmere that knits at 3 to 4 sts/inch? I'm thinking either a beret and scarf set, or something naughtly like cashmere lingerie, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!