Sunday, January 08, 2006

These Yarns are Made for Walking

click to enlargeIf a 9 year old can knit while walking, so can we! We were at the Arts Center for an audtion, and all the waiting was a perfect reason to knit. DD was so into her project, she couldn't stop to walk from the car to the lobby.

After filling all the forms, I turned around to see a swarm of young girls ogling over DD's project, "Oh my gosh! You knit? That is so cool! Everybody's knitting now!"

While waiting, I cast on a new pair of rainbow socks for DD. Maybe someday she'll walk around in them, while knitting something for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!