Thursday, April 06, 2006

Green Machine Knitting

I started this a few weeks ago, hoping to make it in time for DD on St. Patrick's day. Loosely following Ann Budd's The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Pattterns, I carefully calculated the stripe sequence for a ragland t-shirt, and all was going well until I forgot the underarm bind-off for the last sleeve. So I frogged it in frustration and went and bought DD a green t-shirt instead.

Green Stripes!

It's in limbo until I finsih a red button wrap in Goddess Yarn Mary for Nicol's mom. It's part of my wedding gift to her, and then it'll be her gift to give to her mom. It'll take an evening to knit, and another evening for finishing. Don't worry Nicol - I'll get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!