Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Rachael

Yarn and GuitarIt was the last Knit Nite of the year, and though we did no knitting, because it was also Rachael's birthday, a grand time was had by all. See photos of the antics by clicking the Flickr link on her blog.

Here I am surrounded by some of my great loves at the party. Yarn and guitar! Not shown in the photo are chocolate, beer, and friends.

I stayed out way past midnight, and had to be on the news set by 7:00 am today, but with the adrenaline flowing, I did just great. I'm now a regular on Daybreak once a month doing a crafting segment for Michaels. I still haven't produced 3-minute knitting segment, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!