Monday, March 05, 2007

Scrap Yarn Ball Band Dishcloth

Ballband DishclothYes, I checked out Mason-Dixon Knitting and fell in love with the dishcloth whose pattern was right under my nose for years, on the bands of the kitchen cotton I secretly love. Problem was, I ingored it, since there was no photo on the label, an oversight that is now beautifully featured in the book.

As you can see, I gathered different bits of leftover yarns, both in Peaches-n-Creme and Sugar-n-Cream. I used solid colors for the CO, BO, K all, and P all rows, and variegated for the slip stitch rows.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's pretty and a good way to use up all the little bits that are left!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!