From Debbie Stoller's Happy Hooker, may I present Cold Shoulder....
Modifications: Not being a fan of mohair, and because I'm working from my stash, I used Red Heart Symphony (only 1 skein!) The stitch gauge was correct, but my row gauge was tighter, so I made several more dc rows in the yoke, then a few more of lace rows, also to make it longer than the pattern. Instead of attaching the ties directly to the collar, I just crocheted a long chain and weaved it through the dc stitches at the base.
Though I completed this in April, I'm still pondering over pom-poms or beads on the ties. That's why I haven't blogged it, and why I'm covering those unfinished ends.
Since the yarn was so light, I worried it might not drape well, so I with the help of Lily Chin's Knit and Crochet with Beads, I ventured into my first experience with bead crochet.