Sunday, February 10, 2008

Crocheted Scarf at Knit Nite

Crochet ScarfWe hosted Saturday Knit Nite at a new location, and it happened to be our largest group ever! I think I counted at least 15 of us - so many that we could barely all talk to each other, but still, it was fun.

I finished a crocheted scarf I'd been working on for a few months now. It was originally going to be a classroom sample, to help promote my classes at Michaels, but now, the whole class program is in hiatus while undergoing changes, so I'm having to help rennovate the classroom, while working retail with no yarn-related benefits, except to walk by it occasionally and sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!