Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Dishcloth Daze

Doily Style DishclothMy future MIL mentioned that her niece raves about handmade dishcloths and settles for nothing else. So I made her couple of quickies - a diagonal garter & a basketweave.

Come to think of it, I've never actually tried a handmade dishcloth either. Yet another reason to knit on!

This particular cloth is going to a lucky recipient of a dishcloth exchange I joined on yahoo. I could imagine this design concept as an afghan, or a comforter for a round bed. Do those actually exist outside Vegas?

3 comments:

  1. Do you have the pattern for this or know where I can get it? I have recently been on a dishcloth craze and this one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a cute pattern.

    they do exist outside of vegas. :) there is a place in Dallas that sells them for about $1k. :) the mattress is round too and you have to buy it from the same place apparently. but it IS really kind of swinger cool. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somewhere among the many free patterns is the "Doily Style Dishcloth"

    www.jimsyldesign.com/~dishbout/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!