Monday, May 08, 2006

Lacy Top, Twisty Wrap, Fat Bag

WIP'sAfter several months in dormancy, I have resurrected my eyelet top in Hayden by Goddess. Hopefully with my resurgence of obsessive knitting, I can wear it on the town (or at least to a SnB) in a few weeks.

The Twisty Turns wrap is in its final stretch. The XL size (for a customer) is taking for-freakin-ever! Those last few inches monotonous ribbing makes my brain twitch, but it's gonna be one lovely wrap.

The Fat Bottom Bag from Deb Stoller's Happy Hººker is one quick hookup! It'll match my white hat, and the soon-to-be Short-n-Sweet, also from the book. This'll be a cute set for southern outings, like weddings, graduations, church, etc, but I'll leave it at home for BBQ's. BTW, since it's inappropriate to wear white to someone else's wedding, can I still wear an aqua or pink dress with white accessories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, however, I moderate weekly, so your comment may not appear for several days. If you have a question, please remember to post your contact info. Thanks!